[TYPO3-50-general] typo3 5.0 on windows

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Nov 16 08:59:21 CET 2007

Hi Bastian,

Am 15.11.2007 um 20:54 schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> Did you manage to get the PhoneBookTutorial running?
> With the current revision (382) I'll get the message
> "Notice: Undefined index: lastName in
> Packages\Framework\Classes\MVC\Controller
> \T3_Framework_MVC_Controller_Arguments.php
> line 118"

yes, sorry, work in progress - I'll try to fix all that today.

> I can't really remember how to specify package, controller, view and
> action in the URL..
> I tried "PhoneBookTutorial", "PhoneBookTutorial/Default",
> "PhoneBookTutorial/Default/showPhoneBook",
> "PhoneBookTutorial/WidgetBased/showPhoneBook",...

that's right, but it might be broken currently.

try:

http://localhost/testing/

to get the test runner.

> And how was it in the command line? "php index.php PhoneBookTutorial
> WidgetBased showPhonebook"?

yes, but that might be broken too.

Really sorry for that, usually everything we have in SVN is quite stable
but that backporting to PHP5 didn't leave us another option.

> Robert, a little hint on that one? Or do I have to wait for the DVDs
> from your T3CON-talk? ;)

No, of course not. And I promise to create more documentation soon.

> btw: on PHP6 (ubuntu) the current version dies with an fatal error
> "Class 't3lib_div' not found in
> Packages/PHP6/Resources/PHP/class.t3lib_cs.php" but it might be a bit
> early for bug reports ;)

yes, too early, but that hint might help me anyway. thanks!

> btw²: From skimming the source, TYPO3 5.0 looks very promising and I'm
> really looking forward to working with it. Thanks for the great work
> so far!

yes, I also think it looks quite promising. I'm really looking forward
using it myself!

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive