[TYPO3-50-general] typo3 5.0 on windows

Bastian Waidelich waidelich at network-publishing.de
Thu Nov 15 20:54:36 CET 2007

Hi Mathias,

Mathias R. Wulff wrote:

> For the love of... I don’t know... It worked out!

Great news!
Did you manage to get the PhoneBookTutorial running?
With the current revision (382) I'll get the message
"Notice: Undefined index: lastName in
Packages\Framework\Classes\MVC\Controller\T3_Framework_MVC_Controller_Arguments.php
line 118"

I can't really remember how to specify package, controller, view and
action in the URL..
I tried "PhoneBookTutorial", "PhoneBookTutorial/Default",
"PhoneBookTutorial/Default/showPhoneBook",
"PhoneBookTutorial/WidgetBased/showPhoneBook",...
And how was it in the command line? "php index.php PhoneBookTutorial
WidgetBased showPhonebook"?

Robert, a little hint on that one? Or do I have to wait for the DVDs
from your T3CON-talk? ;)

btw: on PHP6 (ubuntu) the current version dies with an fatal error
"Class 't3lib_div' not found in
Packages/PHP6/Resources/PHP/class.t3lib_cs.php" but it might be a bit
early for bug reports ;)

btw²: From skimming the source, TYPO3 5.0 looks very promising and I'm
really looking forward to working with it. Thanks for the great work so far!

All the best
Basti