[TYPO3-50-general] typo3 5.0 on windows

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Mon Nov 12 18:16:18 CET 2007

Hi Mathias,
I had the same problem with a linux installation of PHP 6, too.
The problem there was that I had a multithreaded version of the apache
installed and not the prefork one.
After changing it to the prefork one, everything works.

As far as I know the windows apache is always multithreaded (correct me
if I'm not right ;-) ) and because of that it shouldn't work on windows.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
Christoph