[TYPO3-50-general] typo3 5.0 on windows

Mathias R. Wulff mathias at rawu.dk
Mon Nov 12 14:16:07 CET 2007

Hi

After the exiting auditions at Karlsruhe .oO(Was Im the only one having
one of the famous Karlsruhe carry-vurst ?) about typo3 5.0 I decided to
enjoy the benefits of the framework in my bachelor-project about
implementation of the "public project-model" in Denmark.

I downloaded the php6, made it run with apache, cried when i found out
that enabling unicode ment that I had to place a "b" in front of almost
all strings in my former php-scripts and was looking forward to dive in
the ocean of typo3 5.0

But no...
Fatal error: Class 'T3_Framework_Component_Manager' not found in
C:\!Mathias\$MRW\$www\typo350\TYPO3\Packages\Framework\Classes\T3_Framework.php
on line 69

Hmm. I tryed to edit the code, inserting an
"include('T3_Framework_Component_Manager')", but other classes was then
missing.

I waited a couple of weeks, and tried to download both php6 and typo3
(from svn, the installer and the ziped archive).

I tried to find somebody with same error, or maybe there experience with
typo3 5.0 on windows. Nothing…

That’s why I ask to this list:
Have anybody had success with typo3 5.0 on a windows? If yes... the
problem is on my computer, if no... well... it's software under
development so that’s fair...