[TYPO3-50-general] Creation of the new BE & FE UI's

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu May 10 10:40:26 CEST 2007

Hi.

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Hey Andreas,
>
> I expect that we still need a bit of time until we are at this point,
> but we will work together with the HCI team when we approach the UI step.

Yes. And - as we are not HCI experts or designers - we will try to adopt
whatever the UI is for TYPO3 at that point. Our hope is that you over at
HCI come up with a great new concept, maybe even implement it in 4.x.

But of course: feel free to change things radically when thinking in the
direction of TYPO3 5.0. We change everything anyway in technical terms,
so you are not bound to any limitations of the current codebase.

Karsten