[TYPO3-50-general] Typo Wiki CSS overhaul

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:33:39 CEST 2007

If the trac versions are the same then I see no reason why the CSS
can't be freely copied around.

I think the main pitfall would be getting the versions confused, so
the little "5.0.Development"  logo/text top right may well turn into
the version/identification for whichever site you're on. Easy enough,
as it's just a simple change to the GIF.

As for Mantis, I've never heard of or seen it, but I'm sure once Trac
is in a reasnoble condition visually I can take a crack at that too.