[TYPO3-50-general] New interface discussion (or HCI discussion or skin discussion)?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Jun 28 13:38:16 CEST 2007

Corrado,

Am 28.06.2007 um 13:20 schrieb Corrado:

> Do you mean the requirements have not been defined?
>
> The interface is usually the first thing you define after the
> requirements,
> before starting development.

There is no requirements paper and there won't be one. We work with
user stories instead [1] and the user stories for the Framework are
quite obvious as we are future customers ourselves. As for the
interface the stories have to be written and we likely will use a
technique called "persona" (check the HCI mailing list for details).
But as we haven't started developing the interface yet, ...

robert

[1] http://www.extremeprogramming.org/rules.html
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive