[TYPO3-50-general] Is there a way to join the development of the 5.0 ?

Vlatko Surlan vlatkoDOTsurlan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:27:21 CEST 2007

I still didn't dig that deep into typo3 4 when it comes to source, but I
would love to get involved in building 5.0. I am very experienced with
MySQL, I know it almost by heart. PHP is pretty strong and getting
better by the day. Apache not my stronger point (to whom it is?). Doing
my work in PHPEclipse+dbg on a Debian LAMP, all configured by hand. So I
offer my time and expertise. I'm pretty good at catching bugs (not that
I make so many :D, but somehow I love debugging). I hope I could get
some beginners job with the 5.0?