[TYPO3-50-general] JavaBridge, SVN checkout.. whatelse?

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Tue Feb 13 03:46:48 CET 2007

Hi devs,

finally I managed it to look at the 5.0 development, which I'm really
interested in and I'd love to support you, but at the moment 48 hours a
day would be needed ;-)

But now I have a problem while testing the whole thing. The java bridge
seems to work, at least phpinfo tells me so. Then I checked out the
current svn revision, but index.php doesn't show any thing an in my
apache error log I can find many segfaults of child processes. Any ideas
what's wrong? Or what do I have to test? I think the java extension
crashes, although phpinfo tells me it would run.

I'd really like to play a bit around with your code and hope to be able
to support you with coding in the next month...

Have a nice day/night...

greets

Andreas