[TYPO3-50-general] Updated documentation

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Thu Dec 20 18:33:20 CET 2007

Hi Robert,

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> just FYI, I just updated the Guide a little:
>
>   - added a few details to the Coding Guidelines
>   - inserted "UNKNOWN3" every here and there
>
> If you wonder what I changed in the CGLs, please check out the diff.

This might be a very stupid question: i searched really a lot, but i
really can't find any point where i can see the diff of the guide. I
only see the newest version in the "guide/" path.
I also couldn't find anything in the SVN codebase which points to the
guide...
Could you please give me a little hint?
Perhaps i have overseen some thick bold hyperlink *g*
Thanks!

Some words to the CGL Implementation itself:
Malte and didn't forget to work on it. I decided to put the
Pear-CodeSniffer itself and the Guideline-Sniff together in one Package.
There are a few points where the Pear-CodeSniffer code has to be
modified to work with the Package Construct and with the PHPUnit Tests.
The big advante is, that everyone can use it later without having to
install PEAR on the server and modifying server parts. I already began
to write a little "wrapper" class, but i isn't far enough to be shown...
Most part of the work will take place after holy evening. Then i will
have some questions to you about how it should be implemented later...

> If you don't wonder at all ... wait for Christmas.
>
> Best,
> robert

Have a nice christmas too,
Tim.