[TYPO3-50-general] Updated documentation

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 20 13:36:59 CET 2007

Hi folks,

just FYI, I just updated the Guide a little:

   - added a few details to the Coding Guidelines
   - inserted "UNKNOWN3" every here and there

If you wonder what I changed in the CGLs, please check out the diff.

If you wonder why I added UNKNOWN3 every here and there: We'll have
a name for the Framework in the future, and these placeholders will
help me to fill in the actual name once we announced it.

If you don't wonder at all ... wait for Christmas.

Best,
robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive