[TYPO3-50-general] Willing to help the 5.0 team #3 Implement Single Signon for Trac

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 6 16:39:04 CET 2007

Hi Pim,

Am 06.12.2007 um 16:08 schrieb Pim Snel:

> Me and my company Lingewoud would like to help you with the
> implementation of Single Signon for Trac as described at the 5.0 jobs
> page on typo3.org.

that's really great - I didn't expect such a fast answer!

> For all our development projects we use Trac intensively and we were
> allready planning to setup SSO with Trac integration for our own
> organization. We use PHP and Python on a regular basis and we are
> familiar with the internals of both Typo3 and Trac. The only thing we
> really have to learn is SSO itself, but that will not be a problem. It
> seems to be very well documented.
>
> If the jobs will be assigned to us, two of our engineers will work on
> this job including myself. If possible we would like to start
> working on
> it asap, because we have a very tight planning.

perfect, you can start right away.

I just talked with Ekkehard Gümbel (guembel at naw.info) - he will gladly
answer you questions about SSO if there are any.

If you have further questions, just let me know via private mail.

Best regards,
robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive