[TYPO3-50-general] MacPorts: mtree violation

Peter Förger p.foerger at vke-design.de
Wed Aug 15 15:35:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

AFAIK as of MacPorts 1.5.1 mtree violations throw fatal errors.
Thus it might happen that ports which installed just fine in 1.5.0 fail
to install now. In my case port php5 and port php6 failed on
installation, just because they tried to install an apache2 module in a
tree structure that is considered nonstandard. A bit hypersensitive
behavior to deal with that kind of violation, at least for my concerns.

Anyway it looks like this has already been fixed in trunk, so no need to
downgrade.

cheers
Peter

BTW: Great work guys on the 5.0 project! Stay tuned.