[TYPO3-50-general] New pages, a roadmap and more news ...

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Fri Sep 29 10:55:09 CEST 2006

Hey Robert & Karsten,

I just wanted to say thanks. After yesterday there is a good and nice
understanding on what is needed and how it will be done. I think a lot
of people didn't know the "What" in 5.0 because they just heard the
Java-CR, but now it's totally clear and it makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the roadmap ...and the coffee ;-)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-