[TYPO3-50-general] TCEForms

Fri Oct 13 21:41:28 CEST 2006

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Dan and everyone,
>

> I am the coordinator of said group and we have already begun work on it.
> It has ground to a halt since school started back up for me and I have
> no time to work on it much more.
> If you are interested to take over or just help out more, send me an
> email and I will bring you up to speed. The posts in the ECT list about
> tx_forms should help you see where we are right now, too.
>
> Christoph

Hi Christop and Dan,

yes, bundling your skills could make a strong team, if it works. Dan is
investigating object orientated solutions for TYPO3 since years.
Christoph does good work in coordinating the team aspect of such a
project. In combination that could quickly lead to good results.

Regards

Elmar