[TYPO3-50-general] TCEForms

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:37:14 CEST 2006

Dan and everyone,

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:39:48 -0500, Dan Frost <dan at 3ev.com> wrote:

>> Just for information: There is a ECT-group, which develops a
>> Forms-Library
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Forms_Library_for_FE_Extensions
>>
>> Please get in contact with these people to avoid double-work.

I am the coordinator of said group and we have already begun work on it.
It has ground to a halt since school started back up for me and I have no
time to work on it much more.
If you are interested to take over or just help out more, send me an email
and I will bring you up to speed. The posts in the ECT list about tx_forms
should help you see where we are right now, too.

Christoph