[TYPO3-50-general] T3CON speech

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 12 14:23:10 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

thanks a lot for the great feedback in this list and by your emails. I
have now managed to convert the video into _some_ online viewable and
downloadable format and uploaded it to typo3.org:

    http://typo3.org/teams/5.0-development/resources/

I know that a FLV file would be much cooler, but currently I cannot get
FFMPEGX to run on my computer (mencoder doesn't work, whyever).

Well, enjoy the video. Karsten and I are curious to hear your feedback!

Cheers,
robert