[TYPO3-50-general] T3CON speech

Michael Feinbier michael at feinbier.net
Wed Oct 11 14:34:01 CEST 2006

Hi there ..

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> Thanks to Karsten and Robert for the excellent presentation yesterday at
> T3CON. I really think that people get it right and the reaction was
> really positive which is good signs.

*sign* It was a very excellent presentation which made me full of
anticipation for TYPO3 5.0 :-)
I talked to Robert an Karsten the evening before about JSR 170 and
nested Sets (maybe they remember about) and I feel very confident about
that and the Content-Repository! Great times are coming ;-)

 From now on I will read (and maybe participate wherever neccessary)
this list because I want to be up to date what´s going on.

See you

Micha

--
Michael Feinbier