[TYPO3-50-general] What abut Typo's FrontEnd [content editing]?

Dan Frost dan at 3ev.com
Sun Nov 26 20:22:55 CET 2006

Hi - we have been working on point-click-and-edit frontend editing
recently and will have a demo ready later this week.

This is all based on a product we build called 'involve'
(www.involvepeople.com) plus lots of recent development.

For us, this is a key concern. Our principles of frontend editing are:
- No manual
- Ability to add features / functionality without confusing the user.
- Minimum of changes to the frontend - if we don't need frontend icons
then don't include them.
- Use AJAX to keep the user on one page
- In-place, point-and-click menu editing. No confusing "page trees"...!

...Demo to follow. dan