[TYPO3-50-general] General thoughts on namespaces and other ideas...

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Nov 24 00:17:52 CET 2006

Hello,

all people who're working on extensions could use the wiki to write
documentation in teamwork and export it in docbook-format.

In a second step somebody else could rich it up using the
docbook-xml-editor. So code-parts can be marked as TypoScript-snippets
and the language-code can be added.

The last days I checked the conversion-projects what care about this
topic. They all are in alpha-state or some kind of beta. I found one on
PEAR what is a good base for such a conversion-tool. I'll put it on my
domain the next days and make it accessible from the wiki. So there will
be export (docbook or as simple text for an email) and import (from
docbook). By the way - import is restricted so that nobody can do a
mass-upload ;-)

Can we upload docbook-based documentation into the TER - and how must
the images be added?

> create a documentation.typo3.org wiki with a namespace for each extension.
You mean a link like this?
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Doc/rlmp_tmplselector

Cheers!
Daniel Brüßler