[TYPO3-50-general] Re: [TYPO3-5.0] Open Jobs

"Kitsunet (Christian Müller)" christian at kitsunet.de
Thu Nov 2 19:46:30 CET 2006

Hi,

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we need your participation to make TYPO3 5.0 reality!
>
> That is a list of open jobs which need to be done at first to get started:
>

> Development Infrastructure Team
> ===============================
>
>     * We'd need a SVN server as "scratchpad" - maybe we should use
>       another sourceforge project for that? Any comments? I would not
>       use the "typo3" SF project because TYPO3 4 is a completely
>       seperate branch.
>     * Then, we need a server which can do automated unit tests, and it
>       would maybe make sense to have a public testing instance where
>       everybody can play around with jackrabbit and our code.
>     * Some automated scripts to install jackrabbit are needed to make
>       sure more people can test our code.
>     * [Your idea here!]

Would like to join this team. I am willing to give up some big parts of
my dedicated debian server if needed. I would like to contribute to
version 5 but I am not that great a programmer so maybe this team is the
right place for me. If you have different ideas how I could help just
drop me a line. Also if you need more input about my skills.

greets

Christian