[TYPO3-50-general] File name conventions for classes and interfaces

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 6 09:57:18 CET 2006

Hi Joerg,

Am 06.12.2006 um 08:23 schrieb Joerg Schoppet:

> What you also have to think about is the decision to require PHP6 for
> TYPO3 5.
> The last statement from the php.internals list was, that they WILL
> implement namespaces in PHP6, so perhaps some of your thought may
> become
> obsolete in the future ?!?

Yes, of course (good hint). *If* namespaces are available in PHP6
we'll want to use them (and have to spend some nights changing our
code again). Do you kwnow if there's any news about it? I didn't
follow the php.internals in the last weeks and my last information is
the meeting protocol by Derick [1].

[1] http://php.net/~derick/meeting-notes.html#name-spaces
--
robert