[Flow] DocTools - no project?

Martin Kutschker masi-20l4 at typo3.org
Wed Nov 12 15:52:33 CET 2014

Am 10.11.2014 09:35, schrieb Karsten Dambekalns:

> And yes, it is a package built for our purposes.

So anyone else uses the required (?) documentation formar reST must use
his own tool? While I couldn't figure out to render a standalone
documention for TYPO3 CMS extensions at least a working extension exists
to render the documentation within the BE. Naturally I assumed there is
an equivalent for this in the Flow world.

 > What would be your goal with it?

Render Surf's dosumentation as HTML. After all every single line in
TYPO3.Surf/Configuration/Settings.yaml deals with DocTools.

Masi