[Flow] DocTools - no project?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 10 09:35:53 CET 2014

Hi.

On 09.11.2014, at 18:19, Martin Kutschker <masi-20l4 at typo3.org> wrote:
> I was trying to render the reST docs. I found the package typo3/doctools, but I couldn't get it running. Unfortunately I found no project neither on forge nor jura.

There is none. And since there are no plans to make this an all-purpose, fits-everyone package, there won’t be one. Unless someone does it. :)

> Does anyone know if it's worth trying to fiddle with it? There have been only a few commits this year. So I fear it's in a "works for a fews special cases used by the Neos team but is uselless for anyone else" state.

Well, no needed changes, no commits. Take it as a sign of stability. :)

And yes, it is a package built for our purposes. What would be your goal with it? What did you not get running?

Regards,
Karsten