[Flow] Gerrit confusion - Surf

Martin Kutschker masi-20l4 at typo3.org
Thu Nov 6 13:16:33 CET 2014

It seems to me that quite a few patchsets are interconnected and not
based on master. For my example means that even cherry-picking will not
help. I have now issues with files being created unrelated to the patch
(that are not yet in master).

Rather unsatisfactory. Aren't branches used to handle such situations.

Masi

Am 06.11.2014 13:07, schrieb Martin Kutschker:> Hi!