[TYPO3-windows] Re: TYPO3 6.2.4 BE login -> Fatal error - 'Template could not be found ...' Solved

richard mei richardIonlineI at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 16 02:08:58 CEST 2014

Case solved so far! I can enter BE now and also start the extension manager.
Solution for me was:
- Now I use Installation package typo3_src-6.2.4.zip instead of typo3_src-6.2.4.tar.gz.
  This avoids that during extraction files of the kind xxx.yy0000644 are created
  (using WinZip 9.0)! Normally you wouldn't see and expect such files but these
  are the ones that caused fatal errors in my case because the format xxx.yy is required obviously.
  (I got this solution by a friendly TYPO3 expert whom we should not bother with more questions)
  At this stage I could enter BE but the extension manager came up with something like
  'Broken connection' ('Verbindung unterbrochen')
- In httpd.conf: adding the line 'ThreadStackSize 8388608' solved the extension manager issue
  (solution was mentioned in //xuad.net/artikel/kurztipp-typo3-extension-manager-laedt-nicht.html).
  Now I can even install the Introduction Package 'successfully' as a message says. But there are no
  pages and no template nevertheless (I will open a new thead for this).