[TYPO3-windows] help - graphicsmagick/combining images

Pim Broens - Redkiwi broens at redkiwi.nl
Wed Aug 25 08:37:48 CEST 2010

Hi Jan,

> I guess i have to contact you directly now, instead of contacting you
> through the mailinglist.

No, you need to reply to the list at all times (unless specifically
requested to PM), because it's indexed and other people may join in or
have a good idea about a problem. So to keep tracks open, you need to
reply to the list. (I'm sure you've done google searches yourself, where
you find someone with the same problem, but no answers. We would like to
prevent that.) Just using the 'reply' function of your mail or list
reader will be sufficient.

> Here once again the screenshot with the errors from the installtool:
> http://12monkeys.dyndns.org/media/2010-08-
> 24_typ03_install_graphicksmagick_combine_images.jpg

These screenshots aren't telling me much, just that it didn't work. You
said the other items where generated, which means that graphicksmagick
is working correctly. You might want to try the commands TYPO3 install
tool gives you manually with graphicksmagick. Maybe this will provide
you with some more information. Like I said, if the other options are
working, it almost definitely down to config of graphicksmagick.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Pim Broens
Redkiwi