[TYPO3-windows] help - graphicsmagick/combining images

Jan Kessinger JanKessinger at gmx.de
Tue Aug 24 13:08:10 CEST 2010

Hello typ03.windows mailinglist.

This is my first contact with a mailinglist, if i do any wrong please
don't be to harsh with me.
Seeing the name of the mailinglist - typo3 - is typ03 pronounced
typ-oh-three  or typ-zero-three?

Comming to my main problem - Installing typ03 with graphicksmagick
(1.3.12-Q8-windows - http://www.graphicsmagick.org/INSTALL-windows.html).
I have successfully installed and tested graphicksmagick on my system
(virtual server, hosteurope).
The image processing check within the install tool works perfectly fine
in the testpoints 1.-Reading image formats, 2.-Writing GIF and PNG,
3.-Scaling images and 5.-GD libary functions.
But in testpoint 4.-Combinig images  i get a few errors. I am not
familiar with typ03 or graphicksmagick at all, so i have no clue how to
fix this problem or if graphicksmagick is capable to combine images.
I have also prepared a screenshot showing that errors:
http://12monkeys.dyndns.org/media/2010-08-24_typ03_install_graphicksmagick_combine_images.jpg

So my question is how make my typ03/graphicsmagick able to combine images!

Then i would have a suggestion for the installtool.
The installtool has a function to check the PHP function mail().
Which is working fine, but many E-Mail providers, like in this example
freenet.de, verify the the E-mails.
The E-mail providers check the senders, the installtool gives the sender
"test at test.test".
So the specified domain is test.test. Now there is simply checked if the
domain test.test ist matching with the requesting IP-Adress.
And of course it is not matching unless you are the owner of the domain
test.test ^_^.
Which results in that you can not use the installtool to check the
E-mail function.
I prepared another screenshot for that reason:
http://12monkeys.dyndns.org/media/2010-08-24_typ03_install_mail_suggestion.jpg

So my suggestion is to simply replace the domain "test.test" in the
installtool with the actual domainname.

Greetings from Berlin,
Jan Kessinger

### GraphicsMagick-1.3.12-Q8-windows-dll.exe ###

### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - START ###
HTTP_HOST           : example.com
TYPO3_HOST_ONLY     : example.com
TYPO3_PORT          :
PATH_INFO           :
QUERY_STRING        : TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
REQUEST_URI         : /typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
HTTP_REFERER        :
http://example.com/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=extConfig
TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST  : http://example.com
TYPO3_REQUEST_URL   :
http://example.com/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
TYPO3_REQUEST_SCRIPT: http://example.com/typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR   : http://example.com/typo3/install/
TYPO3_SITE_URL      : http://example.com/
TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT   : typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
TYPO3_SSL           :
TYPO3_REV_PROXY     :
SCRIPT_NAME         : /typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : C:/xampp/htdocs/example.com
SCRIPT_FILENAME     : C:/xampp/htdocs/example.com/typo3/install/index.php
REMOTE_ADDR         : ***.***.232.72
REMOTE_HOST         :
HTTP_USER_AGENT     : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de;
rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: de-de,de;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
CONST: PHP_OS       : WINNT
CONST: TYPO3_OS     : WIN
CONST: PATH_thisScri: C:/xampp/htdocs/example.com/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: php_sapi_name: apache2handler
OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 4.4.2
OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 5.3.1
imagecreatefromgif(): 1
imagecreatefrompng(): 1
imagecreatefromjpeg(: 1
imagegif()          : 1
imagepng()          : 1
imagejpeg()         : 1
imagettftext()      : 1
OTHER: IMAGE_TYPES  : 15
OTHER: memory_limit : 128M
SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14
OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1
mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE: CGI/1.1
SERVER: SCRIPT_NAME : /typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA:
T3CV_GFX: image_proc: 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib     : 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_png : 1
T3CV_GFX: im        : 1
T3CV_GFX: im_path   : C:\xampp\Graphics_Magick\
T3CV_GFX: im_path_lz: C:\xampp\Graphics_Magick\
T3CV_GFX: im_version: gm
T3CV_GFX: im_negate_: 0
T3CV_GFX: im_imvMask: 0
T3CV_GFX: im_combine: