[TYPO3-windows] backend links not working

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Mon Nov 2 10:49:36 CET 2009

On 2009-11-02 10:39:41 +0100, "Mohr, Andreas" <Andreas.Mohr at teraport.de> said:

> Hi
>
> Did you change any folder names or are your typo3 folders possibly not loca
> ted directly in the root directory?
> You could try to locate the Javascript function, if you are lucky its direc
> tly in the file backend.php on line 277. Add a java script alert to the fun
> ction to return whats in the variable top.TS.PATH_typo3. This might give yo
> u a clue if the system has the correct path. What makes me wonder is the pa
> rt +(\r\nbackend.php, but that possibly looks different in the PHP Code...
>

> Hope that puts you on the right track...
>
> Best regards
> Andreas

> Andreas Mohr
> IT-Services / ECM/Databases
>
> Teraport GmbH
> Riedwiesenstraße 1
> D-71229 Leonberg
>
> Tel.:	+49 (0)7152 355-6460
> Fax:	+49 (0)7152 355-6435
>
> andreas.mohr at teraport.de
> Web: http://www.teraport.de/

> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leonberg
> Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 253381
> Geschäftsführer: Michael Grünschloß,
> Sonja Strauß, Thomas Fichtner, Hermann Gaigl

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your reply. The install is not in the root folder, but in a
sub folder. That shouldn't be a problem? Or is it when running on a
windows machine?

The error is the output from the FF debug console, and with pasting it
puts the filename straight after it, instead of a nice tab... ;-)

The alert is a good plan. I will do that and see what that gives me.

Henjo
--
Stylence | webdevelopment in style
www.stylence.nl