[TYPO3-windows] backend links not working

Mohr, Andreas Andreas.Mohr at teraport.de
Mon Nov 2 10:39:41 CET 2009

Hi

Did you change any folder names or are your typo3 folders possibly not located directly in the root directory?
You could try to locate the Javascript function, if you are lucky its directly in the file backend.php on line 277. Add a java script alert to the function to return whats in the variable top.TS.PATH_typo3. This might give you a clue if the system has the correct path. What makes me wonder is the part +(\r\nbackend.php, but that possibly looks different in the PHP Code...

Hope that puts you on the right track...

Best regards
Andreas

Andreas Mohr
IT-Services / ECM/Databases

Teraport GmbH
Riedwiesenstraße 1
D-71229 Leonberg

Tel.:	+49 (0)7152 355-6460
Fax:	+49 (0)7152 355-6435

andreas.mohr at teraport.de
Web: http://www.teraport.de/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leonberg
Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 253381
Geschäftsführer: Michael Grünschloß,
Sonja Strauß, Thomas Fichtner, Hermann Gaigl