[TYPO3-windows] TYPO3 Winstaller and backup

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Apr 4 13:52:27 CEST 2009

What options did you use when tried to run mysqldump?

These examples should work (best to put them in a batch file):

REM Dump the DB
"C:\Programm Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\mysqldump" -uYOURUSERNAME
-pYOURPWD -hlocalhost YOURDBNAME > dump.sql

REM Fill the DB
"C:\Programm Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\mysql" -uYOURUSERNAME
-pYOURPWD -hlocalhost YOURDBNAME < dump.sql

Cheers, Jörg.