[TYPO3-windows] Perl on windows2000 server

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Tue Sep 25 18:35:19 CEST 2007

Hello,
I installed perl on my windows2000 server, but it doesn't seems to work
properly with awstats.
I'm re-installing a typo3 and I saw on the phpinfo that, in
"Environment/Path" there is no perl path.
I checked on the system and perl is running (I tried it with dos), I set
it again on the system, then restarted IIS but it's still the same.
When I try to see the logfile with awstat I have this message :
"Perl was not running as expected. Please check the following points:
- php-'safe_mode' must not be enabled (Current configuration: safe_mode=0)
- the ics_awstats extension misconfiguration (Current configuration:
perlbin=C:\perl\bin)
- check the permissions of 'C:\perl\bin'"

So I checked the perlbin and it's the good one, I set the perms of bin
and I set the iusr to "execute", the perl.exe is in this folder.

Do you have any clue ?