[TYPO3-windows] IIS 6.0 and php + Default SMTP server

Mohr, Andreas andreas.mohr at teraport.de
Tue Jul 24 10:07:22 CEST 2007

It depends on the SMTP Server you are using. I am not a mail serevr admin... but check the first google result I found that seems to describe the solution:
http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/debian/servers/courier-smtp-server-setup.jspx
Refer to -> Accepting Mail from Other Machines

If it doesn´t, try googling for "smtp server configuration relay for remote hosts"