[TYPO3-windows] Typo3 on iis7 - cant install - blank page

Mohr, Andreas andreas.mohr at teraport.de
Tue Jul 3 08:59:15 CEST 2007

Hi Brian,

I have set up Typo3 3.8.1 on Win2k3 running IIS7. installation failed
using MySQL 5.x, I needed to use MySQL 4.x. The issue is obviously
incompatibility of typo3 with UTF8 settings of the new MySQL on Windows.
Try using MySQL 4.x, possibly the issue has not been resolved for Typo3
4.1.1... I will start testing with Typo3 4.1.1 soon and would be eager
to keep exchanging experiences.

Regards
Andreas

Hi

I have bought at new laptop with windows vista business and Im trying to

install TYPO3 on it.

I have intalled iis7, php 5.2.3 and mysql 5. When I call my typo3
install page all I see is a blank page.

Im using TYPO3 4.1.1

Any ideas?

/Brian Bendtsen