[TYPO3-windows] problems installing Typo3

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Fri Apr 27 00:31:13 CEST 2007

Tamer,

You can change the login/pass in the install tool.
http://domain.tld(localhost?)/typo3/install/index.php in the 'Database
Analyzer' section.  There is a create admin user function. I have never
actually logged in using admin/password in the many years I have used
typo3. I wouldn't recommend the 1-2-3 install, I have no factual basis
for that recommendation though. Enjoy TYPO3.

Johnny