[TYPO3-windows] windows installation

tea cosy tcosy at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 07:32:10 CEST 2006

thanks for the help but i was still relatively unsuccessfull...
i think the problem lies with my apache/php/mysql set-up... i managed to
image a drive and put a fresh install of windows xp on it and used the wamp
installer and that worked...
i then tried the same installing apache/php/mysql the expanding the typo3
zip pakages and no luck...
not too sure what the issue is as everything works fine [apache/php/mysql]
except for typo3 but i am now using typo3 on a G5 with OSX...
ill try the windows thing again when i have spare time and let you know how
i got on...
cheers
michael