[TYPO3-windows] Can not connect to online repository with win2k3

Ernst van Altena vanaltena at hetnet.nl
Wed Mar 29 23:47:50 CEST 2006

Sometimes I wonder why I don't use a Linux server???? But that's another
subject.

I' am using a Win2K3 server with Apache 2.0.55 with PHP 4.4.2 and MySQL
4.0.23. The version TYPO3 is 3.8.1. PHP is installed as ISAPI using the
php4apache2.dll. Everything is working correctly, the only feature witch is
not working in the connection to the online repository.

I tried a few options and installed PHP also as CGI, both option are working
perfect the only problem is that it's not possible to connect to the online
repository.

The same configuration on a Win2K server, is able to connect. So it must be
a windows issue.

Is there anyone with the same experience or can tell what the cause is

Regards,

Ernst