[TYPO3-windows] Adding picture to the right side

insi insi insi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:27:56 CET 2006

Hi..

Could you please tell me, is it possible if I want to add picture to the
right side all the times?
What I want is, if I upload a picture with description of the picture, the
position automatically always adding the the right side of the existing
picture. So the position always on the right side and if adding new one, it
will place on the right side of the previous picture and so on.

The position like this pic1 description, pic 2 description, pic3 description
and so on.

If it is possible, could you please tell me how? because I am new in here
and got basic website development. Any extention that I need to download?

Thanks in advance.

Iwan