[TYPO3-windows] Please need help

insi insi insi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:45:20 CET 2006

Hii..

I need your help but not sure whether or not is the appropriate place,
forgive me if it is wrong, could you please direct me to the right person or
forum? I couldn't find this forum for help/assistance.

I am new in this and a little bit background in website development.

I am using this as locally not connecting to the server only start apache
and mysql on my pc.

I have the following questions:

1. I would like to change the username of root and password, how can I
change it or is it possible?
By the way, what is the default root password?

2. Last week I created a new database but now, I cannot change to this new
database. Do I need to go online internet in order to connect? because I am
in offline when trying to connect to this new database.
If I need to go online, is it possible to connect or modify in offline mode?

3. In the modern template building part 1 note page 27, where can I find
Extension Manager to import extension from online repository?

Thank you for your help.

Iwan