[TYPO3-windows] typo3 4 dummy + source

Darko Kalevski kdarko at unet.com.mk
Sat Apr 15 20:50:52 CEST 2006

okay, me back :) Hi to all!

I think I have successfully installed and configured all aspects of
typo3 4 on windows. but ALMOST :(

I have 3.8.1 already up and running on another box, all fine.
I've used again this procedure I've written at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows when symbolic links need to abe
addressed. Seems all well but the pictures are not appearing. I can
configure work and etc, but all links to the pictures are broken, for
example:
I'm navigating to:
http://localhost/t3_dummy/typo3/install/index.php

I get to Typoe3 Install tool but I cannot see any pictures from this
point on, for example the top typo3 picture, the logo typo3 4 looks into:
http://localhost/t3_dummy/typo3/gfx/typo3logo.gif
In /gfx there are no files, just subfolders, and there is not
typo3logo.gif file at all within the subfolders in /gfx.
There are three files with this name but are located completely elsewhere.

hint? anyone had this situation and care to share his solution or
thoughts how to troubleshoot it?

thanks

darko