[Typo3-windows] Install typo3.8.0

Michael Wesley michael.wesley at wesley.se
Mon Oct 24 13:06:42 CEST 2005

Hi Erik

Thanks for your input.

I'm getting kind of frustrated now, because I'm trying to set up a CMS
solution, Typo3 or MD-Pro.  But I keep getting problems with them both.

I'm running my installations within a VMware 5 workstation with Windows 2003
Enterprise and IIS 6, since I don't want to install anything om my live
server before I get the hang of what to do.
Needless to say, that in the 3-4 weeks I've been trying to get this to
work - IT HASN'T!!!  Worked, that is.

PHP and MySQL seems to be working fine.  I've used PHP 5.0.5 but now I'm
trying 4.4.0 instead.
I've used MySQL 5.0.13 but now I'm trying 4.1.15 instead.
I'm starting there and will try to upgrade them when I get Typo3 ver 3.7.1
to work.  (Used 3.8.0 before).

I'm doing this to try to eliminate unknown variables, but I still can't get
it to work, despite the fact that I've installed all three components
according to the manuals.

I've also opened all files and all directories to full access just to see if
that's the problem.

Francly, I'm at a loss....  I don't know what to do right now...

Any suggestions??

//Wesley

news:mailman.1.1129809387.5787.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...