[Typo3-windows] TYPO3 Directory on UNC-Path

Jens Hirschfeld Jens.Hirschfeld at KeepOut.de
Wed Oct 12 16:30:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

we have tried to install TYPO3 on two Windows 2k 'Front' Server (with
IIS) and one Windows 2003 'Back' Server (with MySQL Database and the
TYPO3 Directory).
In the IIS on the 'Front'-Server we have used as wwwroot-dir the
Directory on the 'Back' Server.
The following Message applies, when we try to open the Website in Browser.

"Cannot find configuration. This file is probably executed from the
wrong location."

If we change the directory in the IIS to a local directory (with a copy
of the TYPO3 directory from the 'back' server), everything works fine.

May anyone can help us with this problem?

Thank you.

Jens.