[Typo3-windows] blank page?

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Wed Dec 14 20:10:27 CET 2005

Darko Kalevski wrote:
>> try to put your phpinfo.php file in something like c:\www\t3_dummy\
>> and call http://localhost/t3_dummy/phpinfo.php
>> if this does not succeeds, probably something is wrong with your
>> apache setup.

for the obvious things first: there is a file named index.php in
http://localhost/t3_dummy/ and you have configured apache to use index.php
and index.html as start pages, right?

further on: if you are not running t3 on IIS you do not have to grant any
special access to apache to read your files.

next: have you turned on php error reporting? and what do the apache log
files say?

> i just made:
> in dummy folder: junction -s typo3_src ..\t3_source
> in quickstart folder: junction -s typo3_src ..\t3_source
> previously, i deleted typo3_src file so I can make junction.

that's all okay.

>> besides: according to the NG rules you should _NEVER_ attach any
>> files to your postings !!! multiply the 44,5kb of your rather
>> useless file with 10'000 readers and you instantly see why ...
>>
>> let us know what happend,
>
> yup. thought of it, but too late, already pressed send. i'm sorry
> folks.

this was just a remark, but the - punkt.de the provider of this newsserver -
will appreciate it if we keep traffic low =:o)

rainer