[Typo3-windows] Problem publishin web site

Erwin Hontheim typo3 at hontheim.info
Thu Aug 18 14:10:12 CEST 2005

Hi Claudio

It looks like a permission problem, doesn't it? You are using IIS as far as I can see.

Please take a look into a thread in this mailing list. The thread was started 2 days ago with the title "Install Site not visible".

Some folders needs write permission for the IUSR_xxx where xxx is your servermaschine. Just rightclick on the necessary folder, select the tab security (as I'm using the german windows version I'm not sure if it is called security or if MS is using another label) an give IUSER_xxx write permission.

If you are not allowed to change the permissions: uuups.

- Erwin Hontheim (ehontheim)