[Typo3-windows] Install

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 10 13:57:51 CEST 2003

Hi Thorsten,

> - Can I use typo3, when my homepage is on a server at lommes.de?

Who or what is lommes.de???

> - Or can I use typo3 on my WinXP System and after use typo3 I make an
> upload of thec code to the server?

Short answer: No!
In theory this may be possible, but the EULA of WinXP prohibits you from
using XP as a webserver. Cool, isn't it?! :-)

That's why I like windows so much... :-))))

> - On my Sytem ist an WIN SQL-Server installed. When I start my-sql the
> traffic-light is red. What do I make wrong?

Read the logfiles. MSSQL (not 'WIN SQL'!) and MySQL should not conflict
because they run on different ports.

Cheers - michael

> Thorsten Hahn
> Das Training ® - Beuther, Hahn, Jaeger & Partner
> Unternehmens- und Personalentwicklung
>
> Telefon:      +49 (2234) 89 99 91
> Fax:          +49 (2234) 89 99 92
> Mobil:        +49 (172) 28 26 615
>
> Firmensitz                    Büroadresse
> Cramergasse 9         Karl-Zörgiebel-Str. 23
> 88131 Lindau          50259 Pulheim-Brauweiler
>
> Email:        Thorsten.Hahn at das-training.de
> Web:          www.das-training.de

Would be nice if you shortened your advertisement a little bit. I think this
is a support forum, not an advertising board... Thanks.