[Typo3-windows] Image upload problem with Windows Server 2003

danmanshank at shankman.net danmanshank at shankman.net
Thu Jul 10 03:26:53 CEST 2003

Hello,

I recently installed Typo3 on my Windows 2003 server machine, and everything
seems to work well so far. However, when attempting to upload images thru the
Typo3 interface, I receive the following error message:

1: The destination (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/quickstart/uploads/pics) or the source
file (C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php68.tmp) does not exist. (tt_content:33:image)

I've checked my server to verify that the 'pics' folder exists where it should,
and it's there. I don't understand much about the source file, as it's a temp
file and the filename seems to change every time I attempt an image upload.
It's always "php**.tmp", though.

Additionally, when I attempt to upload several images at once, as soon as I
click "upload" the filename disappear from the browse boxes but nothing is
uploaded. I don't receive an error message when I attempt to upload in this
manner.

I don't have Imagemagick installed at this time. Could this be the reason I am
experiencing these problems?

I'm using 3.5.0 with a Dell PowerEdge 600SC Server, running Windows Server
2003, 256 mb of memory and P4 2.4 CPU. I have PHP 4.3.1 installed as well as
the most current version of MySQL.

Any help would be appreciated, as Typo3 is difficult to use when you can't
upload images!