[Typo3-windows] No ImageMagick install available

Guillermo Scharffenorth gscharf at cantv.net
Sun Jul 6 19:01:22 CEST 2003

Hi,

Could you describe your setup a little bit?  I had the same problem but were
able to solve it.

Guillermo

"Joel Finkel" <finkel at sd-il.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1057201202.11516.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...
Thomas,

I have exactly the same problem.  The only way I was able to solve this was
to place all the ImageMagick files on the same disk drive as the TYPO3
installation.  In fact, they are within the same Apache docroot.

Hope this helps.

/Joel