[Typo3-windows] Problems installin extensions

op ossipetz at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 7 20:59:34 CEST 2003

for installing on windows you may look at:
http://www.sofastar.at/mytypo/

works with iis too.
note to add iusr_machinname to win/system32/cmd.exe
and all dirs typo3 needs to access (also temp folder) and the root of c:
(needed for gif-temp files from GD)

are you using a proxy to connect? try downloading the extension from
typo3.org (bottom when you click on details)

or (from the mailing list archive somewhere):
--
Typo3] failed to connect to online repository
Question:

I have nothing listed, when I try to connect to the repository.
I installed some componets (ext) yesterday, but I've already did that
before...
May somebody can help me?

No errors, just nothing is listed.

please check the screenshots http://www.goldkueste.ch/repository.gif
Answer:
Hi,

search the archives for "memory limit" - seems your EM now (after
installation of further ext's) consumes more RAM than allowed in php.ini.

hth,
Chris
--
good luck :-)

"Peder Borg Poulsen" <post at parkvej.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1060118521.19731.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

Having set up a typo3 on a Windows running IIS and PHP, everything seems to
work okay apart from Imagemagick, GD and the problem I'm faced with now,
unable to install extensions.

I have downloaded the autotemplate - clicked on the install, clicked update
database - the server seems to do something - don't know what - but, the
extension is not installed.

Tried with some other extensions - same problem. The extension is still
grey - as in ready to install.

Any help will do me good (also concerning Imagemagick and GD)

Best regards,
Peder