[Typo3-windows] Problems installin extensions

Peder Borg Poulsen post at parkvej.dk
Tue Aug 5 23:21:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

Having set up a typo3 on a Windows running IIS and PHP, everything seems to work okay apart from Imagemagick, GD and the problem I'm faced with now, unable to install extensions.

I have downloaded the autotemplate - clicked on the install, clicked update database - the server seems to do something - don't know what - but, the extension is not installed.

Tried with some other extensions - same problem. The extension is still grey - as in ready to install.

Any help will do me good (also concerning Imagemagick and GD)

Best regards,
Peder