[TYPO3-UG UK] help with 4.2.2 and rte editor

Piers Aitman admin at piersaitman.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 16:08:00 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Please help a new user with a suspected new installation problem!

I've just installed the new package of typo3 4.2.2 + dummy on Linux/
Apache/PHP 5.2.6, and when I go to edit pages in the rte, this
message comes up:

The file "typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/BlockElements/
locallang.xml" is no TYPO3 language file!

When I look under the extensions manager, the bottom of the htmlarea
rte page lists a load of files under 'naming annoyances', including
the one above, like this:

A difference between the originally installed version and the current
was detected!

Modified files:
ChangeLog
class.tx_rtehtmlarea_base.php
class.tx_rtehtmlareaapi.php
ext_conf_template.txt
ext_localconf.php
etc
etc

I haven't touched any of these files. Is there some simple fix I'm
missing?

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks,

Piers Aitman